Current report no. 53/2017
Thursday, September 14, 2017
Current and periodic information
“Appointment of Member of the Supervisory Board of CI Games S.A.”
The Management Board of CI Games S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw (“Company”) hereby informs, that today, i.e. on Thursday, September 14, 2017, the Extraordinary General Meeting of the Company’s Shareholders appointed, with effect taking on Thursday, September 14, 2017, Mr. Ryszard Bartkowiak for the current joint tenure of the Supervisory Board and entrusted him with the function of President of the Supervisory Board.
Below, the Company presents the information on the newly appointed Member of the Supervisory Board:
Ryszard Bartkowiak is a graduate of Faculty of Law and Administration of Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań (2000). He completed legal adviser’s legal training in District Chamber of Legal Advisers in Bydgoszcz, where he was entered on the list of legal advisers (2006).
For 18 years he has been engaged in comprehensive legal services for public companies, investment and capital funds of various types, lease companies and those from real estate industry, and in transactions carried out by them. He has wide experience when it comes to handling capital transactions, M&A transactions, joint ventures’ investment organizations and their restructuring, real estate transactions and in the fields of corporate disputes.
In the years 2001-2009 he cooperated with GWW law office (since 2005 as a shareholder). Since 2009, the founder and managing shareholder of BWHS Bartkowiak Wojciechowski Hałupczak Springer law office with its seat in Warsaw, within which he deals with corporate practice and practice related to capital transactions.
Mr. Ryszard Bartkowiak declared that he:
– has the capacity to perform acts in law,
– meets the independence criteria, defined in principle II.Z.4 contained in Good Practices for Companies Listed on the Stock Exchange 2016,
– is not involved in the competitive activity against the Company,
– is not an associate in competitive private partnerships or commercial partnerships,
– is not a member of any competitive company’s body,
– is not a member of any competitive legal entities’ body,
– is not and was not in the past convicted by a valid judgment for criminal offence, as well as he is not and was not deprived of the right to run sole proprietorship and to act as a member of the Supervisory Board, representative or agent in a commercial company, state enterprise, co-operative, foundation or association,
– is not and has not been registered in Register of Insolvent Debtors.
Detailed legal basis: § 28 regarding § 5 (1) (22) of the regulation of the Minister of Finance of 19 February 2009 on current and periodic information to be submitted by issuers of securities and on conditions for recognizing as equivalent information required by the laws of a non-Member State (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 133, as amended).
Monika Rumianek – Member of the Management Board
Maciej Nowotny – Member of the Management Board