CI Games is a worldwide publisher and developer of interactive entertainment. Our portfolio includes action games, RPG, FPS and simulators. Games are our passion, which we want to share with you!
For our new action RPG project, we are looking for extremely skilled and experienced candidate that will take the role of:
Senior Technical Engineer
- Collaborate with designers, artists, and other gameplay engineers to design, prototype, and implement compelling gameplay experiences.
- Build and enhance underlying game systems that support correctness, performance, and flexibility.
- Collaborate with members of the team to design and build sustainable, fast, and maintainable technology
- Maintain tools for performance, stability, and error-free operation
- Identify and resolve pipeline issues and discover opportunities for improvement
- Minimum 5 years expert programming with the Unreal Engine
- Expert knowledge of C++ ;
- Experience developing games for next gen consoles
- Strong 3D math, optimization, debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with leading 3D-engines, tools and pipelines;
- Perfect, detail-oriented, problem solving ability;
- Knowledge of core videogame technologies
- Awareness of trends and new technologies
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
If you are willing to take this job, please send us your CV in English on the e-mail address: email@example.com
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants.
Please add to your CV the following formula:
“I agree for the processing of my personal data contained in my application documents by CI Games S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw (00-351) at ul. Zajęcza 2B, for the purpose of carrying out the current recruitment process and for subsequent recruitments for employees and co-workers of CI Games S.A.”
Data subject has the right to withdraw the consent for data processing at any moment without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;