CI Games is a worldwide publisher and developer of interactive entertainment. Our portfolio includes action games, RPG, FPS and simulators. Games are our passion, which we want to share with you!
For our new action RPG project, we are looking for extremely skilled and experienced candidate that will take the role of:
- Creating and implementing high quality sound effects.
- Cooperating with other teams in order to deliver content that is coherent with the game vision.
- 2+ years of industry related work experience as a Sound Designer, with at least one shipped title on a major platform. Being involved in a full development cycle would be a plus.
- Strong sound recording, editing and mixing skills.
- Strong knowledge of Wwise.
- Strong sound design skills, creativity, out of the box thinking.
- Knowledge of at least one of the major DAWs, preferably Reaper.
- Experience with industry standard audio tools and plugins (Izotope, Waves etc.).
- Experience in working with Unreal 4 engine.
- Fluency in English
If you are willing to take this job, please send us your CV in English on the e-mail address: email@example.com
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants.
Please add to your CV the following formula:
“I agree for the processing of my personal data contained in my application documents by CI Games S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw (00-351) at ul. Zajęcza 2B, for the purpose of carrying out the current recruitment process and for subsequent recruitments for employees and co-workers of CI Games S.A.”
Data subject has the right to withdraw the consent for data processing at any moment without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;