CI Games has announced the release date of the Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 multiplayer update on the project’s official website.
The content of the official announcement for the players is also available below:
First we want to say thank you for your patience and support that you have given us throughout the year.
The Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 project has been the most difficult challenge we have ever taken on as we’ve worked tirelessly to fix bugs, release DLC and now we’ve almost completed development of the Multiplayer part of this project. We’re very sorry that we couldn’t make it before the end of the year but rest assured that we have done our best to make sure you won’t have to wait much longer.
We are happy to announce that you will FINALLY be able to download the multiplayer update on January 26th 2018 on all formats, worldwide.
Here’s what the Multiplayer update will bring:
- Three game modes:
– Bounty hunter, which will test your survival and risk managing skills, more risk = more reward!
– Sharpshooter, which will require high reflexes!
– Classic Team Deathmatch, all in!
- 4 maps, each one is set in a unique environment and they vary in size
- 2 additional exclusive maps included in the Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Season Pass for a total of 6 maps
- Over 10 weapons that will give you unique possibilities
- Over 10 gadgets to help you in your quest for victory
- Over 15 different characters to choose from with various outfits for different environments
As you progress in-game, you can apply new camouflage to your weapons to become more recognizable or feared on the battlefield.
Again, thank you for all your support and see you very soon!”