CI Games is a cross-platform global developer and publisher with offices in Warsaw, Poland and New York, U.S.A. We are best known for the Sniper Ghost Warrior-series as well as the sleeper hit game, Lords of the Fallen. We are currently working on several new exciting projects for the coming years.
CI Games is growing and we are looking to hire a Community Manager to manage our presence on social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linked in and Steam forums.
The ideal candidate has a proven background in Community Management. You are open minded, good hearted and supportive with a big dose of patience as well as staying professional at all times.
We have the tools, you bring the ideas!
• Experience with Photoshop and basic graphics creation
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Apps Suite
• Write & Speak fluently in English with additional languages seen as a good merit
• Develop, execute, & track social media plans and strategy from start to finish, across all platforms we are present in
• Day-to-day community management of social platforms, including daily activity moderation and community engagement across social networks and forums
• Adapt the weekly analytic reports to present best performing tactics and key conversational threads with the aim to improve strategy, brand positioning, and audience growth
• Work with the dev team to identify trends and issues the community and partners are facing and be the liaison for helping resolve these issues
• A great challenge in a fun multinational environment
• Competitive salary
• Benefits such as free snacks, fruits & drinks and heavily discounted lunches
• Monthly office party to get to know the teams and celebrate milestones
• A good Healthcare plan plus sports & recreation club membership
• Career progression backed up by recognized HR tools and professional management
• A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies in the bustling Central European city of Warsaw, Poland
• The cheapest IKEA in the world!
If you are willing to take this job, please send us your CV in English on the e-mail: email@example.com
It’s our policy to always reply to selected candidates and inform them of our selection decisions.
Please include the following clause in your CV: “I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my offer to be processed for the purposes of recruitment conducted by CI Games S.A. located at Puławska 182, in Warsaw, according to the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2016, item 922). At the same time, I consent for my personal data to be processed by the said company for the purposes of future recruitment.”
Please be informed that the administrator of the data is CI Games S.A. located in Warsaw at Puławska 182. The information is being collected for the purposes of the recruitment process. You have the right to access and make corrections to your data.
The submission of personal data is voluntary, subject to the relevant provisions of the Legislation from 26 June 1974 – the Labour Law as well as to the executive acts accompanying the Labour Law and within the scope defined by these regulations.
The website uses cookie files to render services in accordance with Cookies Policy . You can define the way cookie files are stored or accessed in your internet browser or the service configuration. Ok